Manor-Mercedes AMG Petronas ~Whole Team Package~

Skins Manor-Mercedes AMG Petronas ~Whole Team Package~ 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
arvaimate00 submitted a new resource:

Manor-Mercedes AMG Petronas ~WHOLE TEAM PACKAGE~ - new skin + team name change

I'm not a professional, but I tried to make a Manor-Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team, hope you enjoy it!:)
(Full instructions are included in the download)

Short Backstory:
"Manor, altrough in private ownership at the moment, has been looking for new investment, with a consortium backed by race promoter Tavo Hellmund heavily suggested. It was though Toto Wolff who said himself that Manor could become a B-Team to Mercedes to...

Read more about this resource...

Amazing mod once againn.. its pertamina right? would be cool if you can change the pertamina to petronas i guess.. not sure if petronas would supply fuel to 2 teams

oh nah on the screenshot i thought i saw a pertamina logo on the front (nose?) of the car... just under the car number i guess..

Yeah I forgot that I saved some of the original logos of manor just because I don't think all of the sponsors should be the same as in the "A" team ( for example Red Bull and Toro Rosso), but the bigger old sponsors has been changed

On the car? You need to open in the ERP Archiver your marussia.erp and change the paint.tga file and the decal.tga file to this ones in the download and save it, then it should work

hey arvaimate00 just wondering is there a possibility you can do a n.tga file for the garage crews and racing suits? only trouble im having is that sometimes im getting like shadow effect of old sponsors in the pit and garage crew suits/shirts and also in the drivers too.. dunno what causes this? maybe overlay of the d_tga file you created vs the original n_tga? im sorry to be a pain... but ive been using your redbull audi, scuderia alfa and also this now :3..

yeh.. on the manor one its not so much noticeable.. but on the redbull audi mod.. waoo just when jeff is talking on r&d event.. the shadow of a big old redbull logo is on his chest which makes it quite annoying i guess.. since the animation is repeated.. and also it happens on christian horner's shirt after each race when u win or redbull wins

Last edited:
Im pretty sure its the n_tga file of the same d_tga causing it.. because when i use d_tga file for n_tga and double lay it.. it somehow removes the shadow but makes it sort of not the right color.. i think it was the same problem as matdotter's mod in the williams martini mod..

The normal maps (n_tga) would need to be changed to get rid of the "ghosting" issue, though it takes some time to redo them (unfamiliar with 3D modeling).

is this correct?

Open marussia.erp (F1 2016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/williams/wep) and replace the following file(s):

manor_paint.tga
manor_sfc.tga

i assume that should be the marussia folder and not the williams folder?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%