1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIP "Manba"

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by Simon Stager, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Manba

My current project, a 5570m long fantasy track.
    Currently there's only this long version, but I'm thinking of adding a shorter Club circuit.
    Don't know what to say about it.... just take a look and give me feedback pls :)

2. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

A nice and flowing circuit. Wish there were more of those.
  3. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Very nice track Simon, well done.

As Erwin said, its very flowing and to be honest, looks like it could easily be a real layout.
    The addition of a club circuit would be a fitting end to a nice track. :)
  4. Looks really great, like the flow. Can you do a video lap from the driver perspective? I always find this view widens the perspective out too much, and consequently I find it hard to judge how tight or wide a corner actually is! Have you tested in a modern F1? Great stuff, as Kris says, could be a real layout.... surely the best compliment possible for a fantasy track.
  5. Thanks for the feedback so far :)
    In this video, there's a driver perspecive and a TV cam lap of the old F1 again and the same laps driving a Porsche on the first possible shortened layout... I don't really like the shorter version, it seems... well, added, but the layout of the track gives little opporunity for a Club circuit :(

6. Awesome work, Simon.
  7. Indeed, looks nice.
  8. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

Looks pretty tasty :)

What platforms can we expect it to be released for? And if only one are you open to allowing a conversion?

I look forward to spinning some laps there.
  9. Nice flowing Track. Looks like it could be a real one.
    AND I really like your grass texture. I never found any grass-text which satisfied me completely. I guess you found it!

Maybe you can share that text with me? :)
  10. The fisrt AI testrace is completed, needs some more work.
    Additionally, I changed the track textures & run-off areas and added/worked on some details.
    First lap: TV Cams
    Second lap: Onboard
    The start is a bit laggy because Fraps stole me many fps :frown:

PS @Dave Stephenson: I'm only gonna focus on rFactor, but you can convert it to whatever you want.
    PS @Thavron: Of course :)
  11. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Stunning track, good graphics.
  12. I'm enjoying this track as well-----nice job.