WIP "Manba"

Manba

My current project, a 5570m long fantasy track.
Currently there's only this long version, but I'm thinking of adding a shorter Club circuit.
Don't know what to say about it.... just take a look and give me feedback pls :)

Very nice track Simon, well done.

As Erwin said, its very flowing and to be honest, looks like it could easily be a real layout.
The addition of a club circuit would be a fitting end to a nice track. :)

Looks really great, like the flow. Can you do a video lap from the driver perspective? I always find this view widens the perspective out too much, and consequently I find it hard to judge how tight or wide a corner actually is! Have you tested in a modern F1? Great stuff, as Kris says, could be a real layout.... surely the best compliment possible for a fantasy track.

Thanks for the feedback so far :)
In this video, there's a driver perspecive and a TV cam lap of the old F1 again and the same laps driving a Porsche on the first possible shortened layout... I don't really like the shorter version, it seems... well, added, but the layout of the track gives little opporunity for a Club circuit :(

Looks pretty tasty :)

What platforms can we expect it to be released for? And if only one are you open to allowing a conversion?

I look forward to spinning some laps there.

Nice flowing Track. Looks like it could be a real one.
AND I really like your grass texture. I never found any grass-text which satisfied me completely. I guess you found it!

Maybe you can share that text with me? :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%