1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mallory Park by Thunderace

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Ross Balfour, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

With kind permission from Motorfx I have released my closest and fastly becoming my favourite race circuit Mallory Park.
    I have converted the GTL version of Mallory Park to GTR Evo. (only afterwards to find Motorfx had already done it!)
    The track is not very long, at 1.35 miles (2.172km) but it keeps you busy all the way around.
    Its the layout that the cars use with some older logos from the 70s so looks nice with GTL mod, however I think the WTCC cars go great here.
    I have added a new .cam file and loading screen.

Special thanx to Motorfx for the track and Kimmo Kokkonen for his help with the track file.

With kind permission from Motorfx I have released my closest and fastly becoming my favourite race circuit Mallory Park.
    I have converted the GTL version of Mallory Park to GTR Evo. (only afterwards to find Motorfx had already done it!)
    The track is not very long, at 1.35 miles (2.172km) but it keeps you busy all the way around.
    Its the layout that the cars use with some older logos from the 70s so looks nice with GTL mod, however I think the WTCC cars go great here.
    I have added a new .cam file and loading screen.

Special thanx to Motorfx for the track and Kimmo Kokkonen for his help with the track file.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Link: (Thanks Ryan) http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=311

2. Just got his permission to upload here at RD Ross and am doing now. Hold fire with your link :)