Malaysian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - VOTE NOW!

Voted Max, would have given it to Vettel if it wasn't for the clumsy kiss with Stroll at the end. Yes I know mainly Stroll's fault but still getting in that situation by passing him so closely. He basically caused an unintended penalty is the way I see it. Someone need to tell them that the cars are wider this year.

What Im more interested in is if the dropback of Mercedes performance is really caused by track characteristics not matching with the Mercedes car or if that the updates Red Bull and Ferrari brought to Singapore are really paying of. When the updates are really working for those two we might be up for some interesting season finale. Next 2 races probably will tell the true story, lets see what happens.

VES for me given the fact that he apparently can control the pace in front when he needs to. This is his first time and he didn't put a foot wrong. HAM's race was strong, as was VAN. I don't know where all the credit to VET comes from; sure it was a solid drive but it's not the first time the fastest car went from last to P4.. bit disappointing really, and I think he would agree.

Max did a good job but vettel did even better...(excuse me coming through). Still Lewis will win the driver’s championship after Ferrari screwed it (or benz did a better job?)
Looking forward to next season :)

Max!

Vettel did well too, but Max has truly shown here that he is the future.

It's so true - anyone who would tell you that Max isn't "next" is blinded by extreme bias.

It's part of what makes the sport so much fun to follow - so many guys are speculated as being "next" (some recent examples being Bottas and Hulkenberg), but it's one of those things you just sort of have to sit back and let become self-evident. It's a "you'll know it when you see it" sort of thing. I'm neither a Max fan nor a Max hater, but I know world championship quality talent when I see it and that is vital for the health of the sport.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back