F1 2012 Malaysia car bug

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello everybody! Someone tell me, since you can fix this "bug"! The AI ​​cars suffer an accident on the first lap all the time, but 100% race distance several times! How can this be repaired, where to find the source of error? Here's a video of the camera "bug" does not matter, the point of slipping:

Hello everybody! Someone tell me, since you can fix this "bug"! The AI ​​cars suffer an accident on the first lap all the time, but 100% race distance several times! How can this be repaired, where to find the source of error? Here's a video of the camera "bug" does not matter, the point of slipping:
i had this problem also in malaysia, bahrain and montreal by wet and dry

should be database mod, some ai file mod, maybe performance mod (ctf) if you got one, or late braking mod.. I dont think that anybody can help you, or it should be combination of some, wich in single works ok, but together not..

faced exactly the same thing even on dry but before the latest updates. Now I have this in bahrain, but the difference, is that in bahrain, it only happens to cars in my sight....when i follow them by 1 or 2 seconds. it never happens to cars out of sight, or cars behind me.So it's too easy to be first after 2nd lap, if you manage stick to the car preceding you.
It was the same in malaysia, but steam updates fixed it, now it occasionnaly happens but doesn't matter the position of the cars, and it's mainly with wet conditions

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back