Make some confessions about yourself in this thread.

Anything that you want to share about your life, post here.

Let's start with me:

-I am hoping to established myself in my chosen trade, and, I hope to regain my sense of responsibility from my mid-teenage years.

-The rest of my secondary school years becoming a totally catastrophic disaster when I failed to meet my personal goals and ambitions, I was casted out by schoolmates (a majority of them casted me out before I said a single word), and, home life was turbulent.

-Unfortunately, I did not get much of a chance to take a long relaxation, and the stress carried on to my time in college; despite my persistence, I was not to interested in my schoolwork, and, life at home was still tense. I postponed completing my education because everything was not going for me, no matter how hard I persevered.

-Despite all my issues, I am truly happy I have a supporting family, and, I don't partake in drug or alcohol usage.

i'v been a weed addict for 19 years. I quit smoking cannabis on januari 5th this year. 3 1/2 months clean now of which i am very proud. On the other hand i now suffer from a stomach ulcer and my panchreas has stopped working aswell. I got fevers every day now and lost almost 20 kilo's since i quit smoking. I'm not doing to well at the moment.

For the first time in 5 years, I have studied with unaltering passion; in my current state of mind, Almost all of my responsibilities are something I don't dread. On my sixteenth birthday, I made it a priority to excel in many activities and keep my head down and continue improvong. Many emotional issues kept me from becoming esteemed in what I do. I was depressed because my ambitions imploded, now, that I am over it, I'm more determined than ever.

Despite almost feeling ever-embarassed of being American, I should appreciate that many essentials are easily accessible; while some institutions of higher learning rank higher than even the top universities, I suppose our pinnacle colleges are the highest number in the World.

Despite my feelings about this nation, I can't help but to think, "Should I start my career and family life in this country?"

Bottom line is I don't think want my future children to be raised American because all the public schools in America fail to teach the youth how to make it through the real-world; many private and charter, while they may be better, their teaching is certainly questionable in some circumstances. The best lower education schools in the nation are the the most expensive and influential.

To reiterate, I don't want my future offspring to go through schooling only to come out as mouth-breathing ruffians.

This is a confession! I never felt like I could give a growing child all that they needed to grow and learn to become a knowledgeable and responsible adult. So much f what they learn comes from the home. I've done work mentoring kids and from watching them grow up I can see what I've missed but still don't know if I could/would have done right.

When my mother was pregnant, she split up with my father and after I was born, she tried to kidnapp me to America away from my father. When at the nearest airport, the police found her with me and the case went to court. In court, my father won and I have never seen my mother again. I have no information about my mother, including name, address, even if she is alive or not.

I have been living with my father ever since.

When my mother was pregnant, she split up with my father and after I was born, she tried to kidnapp me to America away from my father. When at the nearest airport, the police found her with me and the case went to court. In court, my father won and I have never seen my mother again. I have no information about my mother, including name, address, even if she is alive or not.

I have been living with my father ever since.

That's hard mate. Respect.

Embaresed to be a Romanian,all of my friends criticise me for my love of simracing (grow up!,stop playing stupid games)spent some 20years in school just to be a truck driver now a farmer(i can have a job in RO ,but for some 250-300euros monthly salary)....simracing(3d new g27)keeps me afloat

Try not to get phased by what other people say; you are you, pal.
When 70% of romanians ho are in foreign countrys couse troubles,kinda hard to prove that Y am Y,been delling with this problem for 2year now....but it's ok,i am used to it,to bad that such a beautiful country is ruined by lack of culture and stupid politics.
u should visit RO,amainzing stuff to see:) specialy Count Dracula Castel:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 416 39.8%