1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

major stability issues among several users.

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by quicksilver384, Jun 5, 2016.

1. quicksilver384

quicksilver384
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff Premium Member

Since the last update especially there have been many stability issues with games freezing randomly during all sessions, inclucing CTD, freezes, runtime errors ect. there is also a bug with (i believe) dynhud where when the race session starts it will not work until you cycle through the hud a couple of times then it works with no issues.

According to the steam store:

System Requirements

• MINIMUM:
      • Processor: 1,8 GHz or 100% compatible CPU
      • Memory: 4 GB RAM
      • Graphics: DX9 Compatible with minumum 1GB Video Memory
      • DirectX: Version 9.0c
      • Storage: 18 GB available space

• RECOMMENDED:
      • Processor: 3,4 GHz or 100% compatible CPU
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM
      • Graphics: DX9 Compatible with minumum 2 GB Video Memory
      • DirectX: Version 9.0c
      • Network: Broadband Internet connection
      • Storage: 18 GB available space
    however the game gives runtime errors unless you turn the graphics down. my computer exceeds this by far but still have to run on low graphics.

On a plus point though the games is awesome and highly addictive when it runs correctly :)

Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. fortyfivekev

fortyfivekev
    Premium Member

Played last night and didn't have any problems at all. Able to run a field of 20+ on an i5-4670 and a 970 with everything apart from shadows on max with a high frame rate. Reiza staff are still on RD but you are probably better posting on their own forums now at http://forum.reizastudios.com/ to get a quicker response.