1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major AI Bug @ Malaysian GP in ALL sessions

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by RoNnIe666, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Hi there,

I have a big problem at the Sepang GP... all AI cars go straight onto the the gravel and hitting the walls at turn 14 :-S I really don't know why, i've re installed the game and it's happening over an over again, with patch 2, without patch to.. doesn't matter...
    Does anyone have a solution for this, or know how to fix this?
    Seems like i've bought another worthless game from codemasters:(

2. i had the same problem but at the Suzuka GP. I managed to find a temporary fix-copied the ai_track.xml and ai_vehicle_track.xml files from the 2011 version of suzuka and it fixed the Ai waypoints,but made them a little bit slower,at least now i can race. I'm not sure about the sepang one,but i think it would do the trick

3. Ok thank you, i've tried the ai_vehicle_track.xml but that didn't fix anything... i'll try the ai_track.xml as well!! hopefully it works.. ;)

4. well the ai_vehicle_track is the one for the braking distances and corner speeds of the ai.
    the ai_track is the ai waypoints of the track,so it probably is the problematic.

5. i have the same problem.can anyone give me a solution?

6. in f1 2013 and monaco.please help me if you can