• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Porsche Posse (LIVE)

Major AI Bug @ Malaysian GP in ALL sessions

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by RoNnIe666, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Hi there,

I have a big problem at the Sepang GP... all AI cars go straight onto the the gravel and hitting the walls at turn 14 :-S I really don't know why, i've re installed the game and it's happening over an over again, with patch 2, without patch to.. doesn't matter...
    Does anyone have a solution for this, or know how to fix this?
    Seems like i've bought another worthless game from codemasters:(

2. i had the same problem but at the Suzuka GP. I managed to find a temporary fix-copied the ai_track.xml and ai_vehicle_track.xml files from the 2011 version of suzuka and it fixed the Ai waypoints,but made them a little bit slower,at least now i can race. I'm not sure about the sepang one,but i think it would do the trick

3. Ok thank you, i've tried the ai_vehicle_track.xml but that didn't fix anything... i'll try the ai_track.xml as well!! hopefully it works.. ;)

4. well the ai_vehicle_track is the one for the braking distances and corner speeds of the ai.
    the ai_track is the ai waypoints of the track,so it probably is the problematic.

5. i have the same problem.can anyone give me a solution?

6. in f1 2013 and monaco.please help me if you can