1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Machwerk 1967

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Bram, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Attached Files:

2. Looks fun.. I call Racing Club event
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

+1 !

Just tested it and if you like the Nordschleife you will definitly love this too! Great stuff and maybe we can run it after tomorrows FD series and make it a RACE 07 night :)
  4. Only problem is that it are long laps. 1 lap takes about 8 to 9 minutes.
    Difficult for qualifying, but I must say that it is a great track to race on!
  5. I just did one lap and this track is amazing. All credits to publisher.

It feels like you're doing some rally stage, but without co-driver, so in fact it's like some fun driving around my village (witch ends up in 2 mins, not 8+) :D

Too bad that I probably won't be able to drive tomorrow evening, since I have league race at that time.
  6. that looks like a looooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg circuit... i'd get lost

/me goes looking for his tomtom
  7. awsome track and for me it feels like the ring is easy against this monstertrack

but count me in for a happy session after the fd event
  8. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Cool I love tracks where you can get lost :)
  9. looks great ... if there a race shouted out will be there :)
  10. I'm up for a session after the FD race, might have to miss a bit of practice to have a break :)
  11. and plz lets do it with minis for the beginning this track is pure hell
  12. With the mini's we need 20 minutes to finish one lap :)
  13. hmm with the wtcc you wont finish that lap at all :p
  14. that's true :)
  15. is the server already up ?? :angel:
  16. same question here
  17. i am up for it till late in the night just shout if the server is up :)
  18. took a radical out for a spin... litterally.

caught some grass while making a pass, out of shape 90 degrees to the road up slopped banking and flipped.

also ran wide on last corner, ended up in pits (along with most of the ai!)

out of pits understeered on a corner ended up wrong side of fence though, blow it, lets drive on and cut back... ahem... yeah... via some white house garden. sorry guys send bram the bill - it was his idea to drive here! ;)

very nice scenic circuit though - although as pointed out very much like a rally stage with no codriver.
  19. This is definately cool! Managed to mow a little grass and rearrange a few of fences, but for sure it was fun. :)
  20. This track is probably great with anything, but the FBMW is a total blast. Should have been working on Brno, but couldn't tear myself away from this beastie... 8:14 in the FBMW, with plenty left I'm sure.