Macau hairpin passing.

Have no solution... just commented cause i've got a similar problem: My steering wheel is really old, only can turn about 240° - And though i can turn it to 100% in the settings, in slow corners i am not able to turn the car at full angle, meaning that i awfully slow at that hairpin for example - Which is a reason why i stopped attending to RD races lately - Its just frustrating to know that you could be better but your technical equupment is stopping you.

what is your speed? real GT3s for example are slowing there to 8 kmh .. you just might be taking it too fast .. sometimes it is hard to judge speed that slow in sim if you are using corect FOV ..

Last edited:
I use 2 different settings, the classic cars, the touring and dtm 1992 I set to 30, the newer cars such as the gtr3, gtr2 or the adac I set in the area of 22-25. It is a trade off of being able to turn sharp for the corner and not having the car too twitchy to drive on the rest of the course... again, as always, ymmv

hth
rich

I'm using default setups, but often raise rotaion about 2-4 degrees.
No problems with that hairpin (had to practice little bit - you have choose proper driving line), but have to almost stop - slowest turn I know. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%