Resource icon

MGP13 M1 Race Blu Series top 2012.riders 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It is your underestimated english, which I can find excuses for but what I don't confirm with is this, I go on the internet and let everyone know where I am and what I do, certainly it still doesn't matter that you come from here and there especially on this kind of forums as I explained earlier. It just has no common sense in letting people know where you come from. People on the internet in general are people, not ethnics. Treat everyone with respect, certain aspects and ethnics don't have such a priviledge even. And to say I come from here and here and wondering what's wrong is odd. Do you feel like mars men for seeking others of your ethnics. If you want to get friends of your race then use something to connect to people of your like. We're racers here, it doesn't mean a thing where we are from as we seek the same spirit and no borders or walls will give us something we need for racing.
You explicitly search for an answer to what is wrong with your country, to me it doesn't matter really, it is just astonish how many of you in particular come here, and violate rules(khairin), demand in very weird and bad english and refuse to admit they're making themselves a bad reputation on the net.

In racing things like your homeland don't evaluate you to some kind, the time zones change but most will agree with me that they don't care about unnecessary information in threads like releases, request or wip. So why bother posting it remains useless until a point one can not confirm with your ethnics. And don't come and retain the impression that everyone is your friend or your bro, cuz we aren't. We accept and open doors to anybody so what about trying to be famous or revealed. I wonder if you go out in and let everybody know you are their friend, it will cause a lot of confusion and unwanted attention to the masses and you will get to a wrong guy once in a while, whether he does like you or not, it could even be a crook or criminal or the pope of godfatherism himself that would slice you in half on a fine day.

If I'd be like you running around letting all people know about me and thinking I'm friends with them I would be butchered and made to sausage just because it annoys and takes costly time away for things people don't need to know about. You don't go to the supermarket screaming out your check list on what you buy and where you were buying before and afterwards, same thing it doesn't matter to people, not everyone is baking the same cake as you and you don't bake the nicest on earth either.

Ups... Sorry.
I'm not searching for enemy...
Just talk to your hand... Hehe. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back