Tracks M1 CONCOURSE Champion Speedway (USA) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIM TRAXX submitted a new resource:

M1 CONCOURSE Champion Speedway(USA) - SIM TRAXX original, race track, Assetto Corsa

DOWNLOAD HERE (because of the file size limit on RD)
https://nc.simtraxx.com/index.php/s/AsNRYoiz5Bj59yq
but please also download a README file through the RD link so we get the downloads count

v1.0 PUBLIC RELEASE

M1 CONCOURSE Champion Speedway (USA)
Race Track

Assetto Corsa (AC) / ULTIMATE EDITION

Created by SIM TRAXX from aerial laserscanned references

Read more about this resource...

Since I can't reply in the rating section: My 'biased' review is absolutly not biased, although simtraxx have a long history of releasing paid tracks that are never finished and I bet this will just be another one. If you are using hi-res textures on a garageport 300 meters away from the track, you need to get your priorities in order. This track should NOT have been more than a 50MB download. Also it is v1.0 but then you say it's not finished (and never will be). Maybe get of your high 3 legged horse and actually learn how to make some real tracks for once.

337 downloads and I am the only one that have bothered to rate the track. I think that speaks for itself...

'You could understand 4 stars'... LOL
At first - the download count might be much more as people download directly from the link - not from RD. I will check how many downloads there is directly from the link later. But if its not much bigger then well this speaks for lack of care and respect. They get a free track and dont even care to review or perhaps they need more time to review instead of reviewing the track on the day of download. Anyway there is so many tracks - ours are most accurate and detailed in terms of accuracy. However sometimes the functionality isn't finished due to lack of financing and other reasons. But I guess just because we are the only ones who do it almost professionally (with a tiny budget) and often sell it then some people don't like it, because they love to download tracks for free and don't even rate it or hate it.

AND once and for all maybe you understand that we are MERCENARIES. We do tracks when there is budget for it. So many of our tracks were ordered by people or companies who had small budgets and then we try to gather more budget to improve them. We can only work as much as there is budget from the people or companies - even though I also take private loans to improve some tracks. And about the optimisation - first of all optimisation is a big cost - so first we do tracks with smaller optimisation, second of all You don't know how the track was built and You never built even one track probably so I bet You don't know much about building tracks in practice. We have our ways and will not compromise quality to use some low res texture or repeatable texture. For example we use almost 80 MB orthophoto texture for near terrain which was made from the real picture so the whole terrain is just as the real one. Anyway alot of people love our tracks and some not. Maybe open your own company, get your budget of few hundred thousands eur on your private loans, create a website, hire people, start getting clients, negotiate contracts, pay your bills, pay taxes, insurances, think of tracks which should be done, manage social media, try to get money back - yes thousands of eur for each track. I give you a budget of 6000 USD for M1 Concourse - do it better! in 1 month. now, do it and then I will post a review of the track - it will be my pleasure. So just try to understand that our tracks are as best as they can be within budget. Now go and do more critical reviews - there are other tracks from SIM TRAXX out there. You can put lots of 1 star ratings to say thanks for hundreds and thousands of hours of hard work.

PS. the client wanted high resolution pictures for all the walls - especially the ones with Champion on it. All walls are exactly as they are in real life - the textures for walls are made from several high res pictures and the pattern is exactly as in real life - this adds to weight abit as well. Oh and they also wanted all the doors for the garages to be as in real life so all garage buildings have their unique door.

Attachments

• Screenshot_rl_ford_fiesta_wrc_simtraxx_m1concourse_20-4-121-16-12-54.jpg
    Screenshot_rl_ford_fiesta_wrc_simtraxx_m1concourse_20-4-121-16-12-54.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_rl_ford_fiesta_wrc_simtraxx_m1concourse_20-4-121-16-11-47.jpg
    Screenshot_rl_ford_fiesta_wrc_simtraxx_m1concourse_20-4-121-16-11-47.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_rl_ford_fiesta_wrc_simtraxx_m1concourse_20-4-121-16-10-52.jpg
    Screenshot_rl_ford_fiesta_wrc_simtraxx_m1concourse_20-4-121-16-10-52.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 131 85.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 53 34.6%