LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi

Tracks LuccaRing - Circuito dei Baluardi Luccaring 1.0 - Legacy HD edition

Login or Register an account to download this content
..just upgraded to a premium account :)
Quick update: most of the new stuff for v1.0 is in place, now we need to bake AO on new stuff, refine a few spots in the road mesh and check that everything is ok. Weeks fly these days...but really, we are getting there and i'm confident it will be worth the extra wait (this was supposed to be online a couple of months ago...).
Bye!

Last edited:
Really looking forward to V1.0. What you have achieved in this track is amazing. One of my favourites. Keep up the good work and hopefully some good news soon.

Really looking forward to V1.0. What you have achieved in this track is amazing. One of my favourites. Keep up the good work and hopefully some good news soon.
Everyday work is absorbing most of our energies and time, yet from time to time we manage to work an hour on it so it's slowly progressing, and after some months of this routine it's finally not that far (tm) from release.

A few images taken from Blender, just before exporting to the editor (it will take another while to setup new shaders and fix any new bug we introduced :p).

New statue and new much better low poly cars for the surroundings:
LR_1.0_preview03.JPG

A small chunk of the scanned monumental walls:
LR_1.0_preview04.JPG

An overview of the completed down-town and terrain..chances are we will use the inner part for a new *really* crazy layout before the end of the year:
LR_1.0_preview05.JPG

Racing within the walls will be a great experience: hopefully all the citizens will stay locked in their houses, as I will definitely destroy my car in each and every corner of those narrow streets. :D

..it was a while i didn't export/import the track. I split it in logic chunks this time (it was a single .kn5, and export/import took forever everytime i had to change a tiny thing). Now i have "just" to go through (almost) all the materials :p

..it was a while i didn't export/import the track. I split it in logic chunks this time (it was a single .kn5, and export/import took forever everytime i had to change a tiny thing). Now i have "just" to go through (almost) all the materials :p
and here I am lamenting about having to set IsTransparent=True everytime I change 0.001% in the object directory ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back