1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

low tyre wear setup?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by naim, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Hi, i would like to know how and what to change in my setup to make it a low tyre wear setup, please sepecify as i am a novice, thanks a million

2. Balance 1,1
    Suspension stiffness 1,1
    Camber all the way to the right.

Also go round corners very smoothly and put engine mix to lean in traction zones.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  3. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Nothing, each track has scripted tyre wear, locking up and wheel spins add to tyre wear but there is no science to setup and saving tyres imo, despite what anyone says.

4. 2013 has tyre scaling, I've definitely noticed a change when tweaking setups.
    :edit:
    Although I could be very wrong..just did Spain and tyres were on fire, ignore me lol

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  5. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

Spain is one of the places that I can't change setup to save tyres for the life of me. The problem is the Front left tyre and it overheats because there is no where to cool the tyres btwn T1-T4.
    The only thing you can do is not push so hard in the corners, don't oversteer, and don't use too much throttle.

7. Anti roll bar is in the balance section, front and rear both at 1 gives more grip so should theoretically save tyre wear.