low fps issue

• Thread starter Deleted member 1578763
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1578763

• Deleted member 1578763

i have this weird issue in the god forsaken game i get like 20-30 fps, i got this awesome pc like for my birthday and i really want you guys to fix the issue,
CPU: Intel Core I5 10400F
GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 1650
RAM:16GB
HDD:1 TB
SSD: 240GB
i really need your guys help because assetto corsa now runs 20-30 fps, i tried everything to make it work, nothing, just nothing

• Deleted member 1578763

What did you do right before it started running poorly?

What was the last mod you added?
the last mod added is the huracan gt3 evo idk what mod but let's should say that i've added the huracan gt3 evo, and i've gone to nordschleife and gave me soo freaking much low fps that i wanted to reinstall everything,

For a single panel, your computer is decent enough to get a ton of fps in AC. You just need to find the settings that tanked your FPS and work backwards.

Or, if it were me, I'd just go into Content Manager and reset all of the visuals in Assetto Corsa and Custom Shaders Patch and start over.

You probably don't need to reinstall on a fairly new computer. Just find the problem.

• Deleted member 1578763

but mines a gaming one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I really dont mean to be an a** but what is "a gaming one"? This tells us nothing! FullHD? WQHD? 4K? What fracking resolution are you running?

And your new PC is far from being awesome. A GTX1650 was a beginners GPU in 2019, even my older GTX1070 is more sophisticated.

Watching all your posts and threads, each and every week a new problem with Assetto Corsa, maybe you should think about getting a Playstation or XBox. Really no offense indended, but some people are just not made for using a PC.

You should know by now that using CSP is always try and error. There is no magic "Gimme all the best"-Button. And with this low end GPU and I guess a very high resolution you wont get very happy. Disable ExtraFX for starters and enable FSR in "Graphic Adjustments" with "Old Implementation" and lowest quality. Maybe you'll get 60FPS maybe not. Noone can tell because noone knows what "a gaming one" is.

And I'm out.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 193 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 61 27.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 74 33.8%