Low degree wheel support

I haven't been able to play this game since i bought it some 6 months ago, since there seems to be no support for low degree wheel. I fired it up again yesterday after a couple of months and it's still unplayable for me (MS Sidewinder wheel, ca. 220°). I set the degrees in the setup to the desired amount, but when i start driving the steering ratio is way off, much too sensitive. Any slight steering i apply and the car/wheel in game turns excessively as if it were set to 900° or smth . It's unplayable.

Is there anything i can do to make this game playable on a low degree wheel as my own (MS Sidewinder) ? A steering lock or steering ratio adjustment, maybe ?

Thanks

If you set 220º in game controls under steering axis, then the steering lock is automatically adjusted to the cars and your wheel.

But you should limit the steering wheel animation from the cars. This means that you should put 110º virtual steering in video options-view. Then you get a total steering car animation of 220º.

No, calibrating in game doesn't help either.

Thanks for the replies, but this doesn't work. I hid the virtual st.wheel this time and set the wheel to 240°. But the steering ratio/lock is still way off - i apply a couple of degrees and the car turns like i'm applying way more. The steering lock is definitely too high or the sensitivity is too high or smth...
It's not right.

Feels like GSCE when i set steering lock to 20+, instead of 13-15, which suits my wheel.
The steering in game becomes excessive, not linear the slightest, the steering ratio is off. It's unplayable.

Anything else i can try ?

Btw, the graphics and fps is terrible. I just bought a new GPU - R7 250X - and it runs very poorly.
Low fps, stuttering and twitching, performance not smooth. What is that all about ?
I have the settings on mid/high 1280x1024. Weird... Maybe it's the old driver from 15.2.2014 ?

Last edited:
Hi, i bought Thrustmaster T100 once I fell in love with this game which has 270 degrees of rotation and after few rounds I had the same problem as you... too sensitive on small changes... the answer for this problem is Speed Sensitivity setting in game... try to play with this value it will smooth out movements under speed... it took me about a moth of playing to find the right settings for me....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%