1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Low chance of tyre punctures 1.1.3

tyres misc

1. MichaelMyers submitted a new resource:

low chanche of tyre punctures - tyres misc

Read more about this resource...

2. What file did you exactly edit? The vtf-file? I have custom skins, so I can't just overwrite the whole erp-archive.

3. yes the .vtf files

4. Red Bull please, if you get a chance ;)

5. i'm currently working on redbull,haas and forceindia :)

6. hi what folder do i install the file into?

7. Will this be compatible with your tyre wear mod , seeing as they're both mods concerning tyres ? If not , will you be making a combined version of both mods once you've finished making the rest of the grid for this ?

8. you can use both of my mod at the same time without any problems

9. f12016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/(name of the team you want/wep/(nameoftheteam) .erp

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks . Once you've done Haas ( who I want to start a career with ) I'll install both mods ( assuming they're compatible with career mode what with it's R & D dynamically altering the performance of the car over the course of the game ? ) .

11. i think that wouldnt be any issues for carrer mode

12. i'm having problems uploading my mod so it wuold take some time (i've done haas force india and redbull) but it wont let me upload it

13. No problem .

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks!!

15. i'm glad you like it

• Like Like x 1
  16. hello, there must be a problem in update files 1.1.2 and 1.1.3, because the game crashes, the rest is ok! ;)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  17. Can You Make Faster Performance For All Teams :) Pls ?
    I Think More Power, Grip, Low Weight, Better Downforce.