1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Lotus Type 49 @ Monza 1966

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by JRantajoki, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Lapping all day long high 1.29s and low 1.30s. Jim Clark stays untouchable though.
    PB with this 1.29,3

Propably this setup is all wrong and so on, but spent quite bit of time getting that lap time and getting the car do what i need it to do. Still not doing it all though, the slow corners are causing me trouble.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. thanks

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

4. Did a 1:28.700. Car has improved turn in and you can almost go flat out in Ascari(only let gas to 80% for a moment and turn the wheel hard in mid corner in Ascari). You need to get about 294-295kph before the Parabolica.

Brakes seem to start locking up even at high speed so usually I don't push the brakes to 100%.

Good luck

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Updated setup, under 28.500 finally :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Nice... I improved my PB by like 0.6 in my first lap :) Great set.

7. Great set up, I can actually get around the corners at speed.

Thanks! :)

8. Great setup, looks like I've got a bit of learning to do.

9. Thank you for sharing!

10. Steffen Lauge Sorensen

Steffen Lauge Sorensen
    Premium Member

11. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Using the H shifter or sequential ?

12. Paddles :redface:

But I need to try with shifter because changing gears manually is quicker(more delay when using paddles to make it fair versus shifter).

13. sorry being thick but where do i put the downloaded set up file?

14. Tomaz Selcan

Tomaz Selcan
    Premium Member

documents/assettocorsa/setups

15. thanks blimey i can only do a 1.34 so far eeeekkkk

16. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

For this car ,it's not very important !

17. well got to 1.32.6 so 2 seconds but only played an hour so will do a bit each day see if i can shave more off

18. got to 1.32.4 but how are you guys so fast i have the DFGT so no clutch using squential shifting but it kind of lunges between gears is this a problem i can resolve?

19. Lunges? You need to blip the gas, it takes practice to get the timing to blip on downshifting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thanks Joco Gorenc for these settings. Yesterday was the first time I ran the Lotus 49 @ Monza in 1966 and I was very far from 1.30.000. Today I will try again with your setup.