Resource icon

Skins Lotus HD & DHD Standard Skin 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do you know where Cameras are for main menu m8 ,, Would be nice to have some better shots,,,,, And even take the menu away until you touch a key,,,

Do you know where Cameras are for main menu m8 ,, Would be nice to have some better shots,,,,, And even take the menu away until you touch a key,,,
Not sure if it's even a camera file.....I get the feeling it might be a scripted piece of coding.

But I haven't seen the cams anywhere to answer your question.

Not sure if it's even a camera file.....I get the feeling it might be a scripted piece of coding.

But I haven't seen the cams anywhere to answer your question.
I Have had a Good look Myself as I wanted to Change the Textures I was going to make the Start Menu Look like a RaceDepartment Test Tunnel ,,,,,,
But Could not find the textures in the Frontend Garage ,,,,,,,
I am not too sure where Menu actually is? I had a look but you know more where everything is to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Also m8.........I Think that I have solved the Helmet issue and Could make it like last game,,,,
But to be Honest I have never really messed with the Helmets only Cars,,,,,,

The Main settings for the Way the Game reads the Helmets are Inside the "raceload.jpk"
From Ryder25 Download the .JPK Editor and open up both 2012/2013 raceload and swap the information around and it should solve the Helmet issue and let you use the Helmets from the Drivers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

I Have had a Good look Myself as I wanted to Change the Textures I was going to make the Start Menu Look like a RaceDepartment Test Tunnel ,,,,,,
But Could not find the textures in the Frontend Garage ,,,,,,,
I am not too sure where Menu actually is? I had a look but you know more where everything is to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Also m8.........I Think that I have solved the Helmet issue and Could make it like last game,,,,
But to be Honest I have never really messed with the Helmets only Cars,,,,,,

The Main settings for the Way the Game reads the Helmets are Inside the "raceload.jpk"
From Ryder25 Download the .JPK Editor and open up both 2012/2013 raceload and swap the information around and it should solve the Helmet issue and let you use the Helmets from the Drivers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

Yep noticed that myself.....had a good look at the raceload. I wanted to see if the was a way to avoid the crappy mirroring they were doing on the cars this year.

I can do new maps for them, but unless I find the bit which either points at a specific model or the part of the coding that does it, I fear there is not a lot of hope.

Yep noticed that myself.....had a good look at the raceload. I wanted to see if the was a way to avoid the crappy mirroring they were doing on the cars this year.

I can do new maps for them, but unless I find the bit which either points at a specific model or the part of the coding that does it, I fear there is not a lot of hope.
I Hate Mirrored Maps its the most annoying subject ,,,,,,
It makes it very difficult sometimes to edit Textures this way I am glad they did not do this to the Helmets as well......But I think some NM,s are for BespokeHelmets I think I saw,,,,,,,

I did see in Raceload Bespoke Helmets and something about loading but was looking for something else myself,,,,,,:thumbsup:

I Hate Mirrored Maps its the most annoying subject ,,,,,,
It makes it very difficult sometimes to edit Textures this way I am glad they did not do this to the Helmets as well......But I think some NM,s are for BespokeHelmets I think I saw,,,,,,,

I did see in Raceload Bespoke Helmets and something about loading but was looking for something else myself,,,,,,:thumbsup:

They did do it too the helmets aswell, well parts of them anyway....thats what is taking my time up having to remap the damn things to make them usable. They are actually using the NM files as the guide for laying the textures onto the helmets.

If I open a helmet and try to wireframe it, it lays itself out like the NM and not the texture file.

Makes for a lot and lot of tedious work.

They did do it too the helmets aswell, well parts of them anyway....thats what is taking my time up having to remap the damn things to make them usable. They are actually using the NM files as the guide for laying the textures onto the helmets.

If I open a helmet and try to wireframe it, it lays itself out like the NM and not the texture file.

Makes for a lot and lot of tedious work.
I Saw the NM Split when looking last week but noticed the Helmets was not ,,,,,,Skin//
Strange how they have done things Just to add the Classics,,,,,,
All because XBox360 is Half a Decade behind everything Else,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:sleep:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back