AC Lotus GT @ Silverstone International - Fri 19th Sept. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Epic race guys! Great battle all around, awesome from start to finish, thanks Chris, Tony and RD!

FQJREo3.jpg

Thanks for coming everyone! Thanks for setting up the server Tony, massively appreciated!

Awesome racing throughout the field. I don't think anyone crashed into anyone the entire race eh? Pretty clean stuff guys! Loved every minute of it!

Cheers, on to the next one.

Just checked the race report. That looked like a great event . Spewing I missed it after picking up my secrets at the Academy!!! Bloody work! Enjoy tomorrow night too.

This was an awesome race. :)

I tried my best to represent the GTCs with a win, but I just couldn't hold off the two GXs in the final stages of the race. :p I was fortunate to even be in first place as it seems no one managed a decent last minute quali lap apart from me which gave me pole. Got off the line well, and from there it was me basically hoping the Tony train from second onwards would last long enough for me to eek out a race-winning lead. :D

I managed to get 5 seconds in front, but once Sun got by Tony he caught me up very quickly after some extremely fast laps. I defended my position for a few laps but my punishing early part of the race on my tyres began to be a factor and he soon got by me. The last lap was a crazy 3 way battle with Chris also involved, and at Vale he managed to pass me by and set up a GX 1-2.

Oh well, can't complain with the most consistent award I guess. :p

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back