1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lotus F1 High Resolution Suits Update(2048)

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Rian Speed, Oct 14, 2012.

1. I normally don't do suits but this was one was obviously required as I drive for Lotus and the buggy reddish suit of Lotus was just unbearable. Even if you are not driving for Lotus,it is highly recommended that you use it.

Done in 2048 resolution(originally 1024) from scratch in HD. Logos were left as it is as they are already in HD.

click here if the link above doesn't work.

• Like Like x 17
  2. Benutzername

Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Looks Great!
  3. mydriaz

Premium Member

Nice :thumbsup:.
    Are you going to do in car suit (livery_00)?
  4. If you are looking for some comparison. Here it is, look how awfully reddish it is. :devilish:

Real one:
  5. Thanks, In car livery is not that necessary i believe. The only thing visible are the gloves which are pretty decent.
  6. Are you gona do it also for other teams?

BTW: Great Work :D
  7. Great stuff! I just signed with Lotus in career mode and I can't bear that reddish suit neither!
  8. Thank you, All other suits look decent in my opinion. I'll think about it. :)
  9. :thumbsup: Happy Racing.
  10. Thx bro :D Im also driving Lotus, cause for the logical reason that its my favorite team :p So yea, Im happy wiv this mod.
  11. :D
  12. Great :)
  13. Good work, myman, thanks ;) even i dont drive for Lotus will use it. :)
  14. Thank you again Rian :sneaky: That's gonna look sweet in my coop career :sneaky:
  15. So does this work in Multiplayer games etc or just if you play as Kimi or Romain?
  16. :thumbsup:
  17. :sneaky:
  18. Anywhere you play with Lotus.
  19. Great stuff :thumbsup: Keep up the good work youngster ;)
  20. :x3: