AC Lotus Exos T125 @ Imola - Sat 20th Sept. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Noel Spence

Nope, no auto clutch used, because they already use a semi-auto gear box.
The clutch is only used to set off from the pitlane.

yep sorry about that chris seen ashley coming again ,and the motor proceeded to blow up , so i had no alternative but to escape to the pits , and i certainly was not going to rejoin after blowing the motor ,that is cheating so left , was fun up until then, cheers to pods

Next time please try and stay the course, I mean, you're very quick in open wheelers, and it was only lap eight. You still could've had plenty of battles with people.
I know it wasn't a full capacity grid, but we set these events up in our free time for the enjoyment of others, so when people quit just because they crash, it can be a bit unsporting.
Besides, it's just a club event, who cares if you crash? :)

I had a really good race compared to my previous outings, I finally feel like I'm mixing it with the mid-back field rather than just being a few seconds off the last place =D. Still made heaps of unforced mistakes, but was as high as p7 on the second lap. That was an excellent combo.

Try to practice long races, once you get consistant the fast times will come too! Good that you enjoyed it :D!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%