Lotus Exos 125 S1 @ Spa-Francorchamps

Hallo everybody,

I m quit frustrated After driving spa for a while, can t find a descent low to mid downforce setting. I did a 1.53, 4 with my mugello setting, changed a bit But can t get Close zu the WR. With my Monza setting and little more wings i managed a 1.53,1 But still 1,5 sec. Off.... Anybody here with a good Setup so far? I can Post my other settings when i m AT home....

First of all, the rsr wr was made with traction control (it is on by default if you have a "factory" settings). I managed to make a setup that is safe and capable of mid-high 1,53. Can't get any faster then that so far, but I am not good with setups.

Oh ok, this could b one reason, I saw i m the First one with pro settings atm And the difference to second place is only 4 tenth...But i m sure there will be some faster laps soon

Nope. Atze did 1,52,7 so... I don't think so.

Marc, how the hell did you reached 308km/h with this setup? It is impossible. I could not even reach 300. Either way, I am slower with your setup. Not my style or maybe I got use to mine too much.

This is my High downforce setting, Like i wrote in first post, drove 308 with modified Monza setting.... But only 1 tenth faster and no Chance of improving. Could you post yours, maybe I can get in another direction with this....

Last edited:
On other tracks i would say u are right, but here the straights are to long... Btw 36,1 would be Wr in Silverstone.. Where is the hotlap??? ;-)
not sure what rsr has to do with anything its just some third party app that only a small amout of users bother with why people look at it as the be all and end all is beyond me I no drivers who are much faster than those times you see on rsr they just don't care about it and neither do I anymore I used to add some times a while ago but then uninstalled it as it seems pointless

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 38.9%