1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Lotus Exos 125 S1 @ Spa-Francorchamps

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by Marc Engels, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Hallo everybody,

I m quit frustrated After driving spa for a while, can t find a descent low to mid downforce setting. I did a 1.53, 4 with my mugello setting, changed a bit But can t get Close zu the WR. With my Monza setting and little more wings i managed a 1.53,1 But still 1,5 sec. Off.... Anybody here with a good Setup so far? I can Post my other settings when i m AT home....

2. First of all, the rsr wr was made with traction control (it is on by default if you have a "factory" settings). I managed to make a setup that is safe and capable of mid-high 1,53. Can't get any faster then that so far, but I am not good with setups.

3. Oh ok, this could b one reason, I saw i m the First one with pro settings atm And the difference to second place is only 4 tenth...But i m sure there will be some faster laps soon

4. Could you share your setup ? :)

5. No problem, here is the setup, have splits for 1 52 , 8 with this, fastest time 1 53 , 2. Maybe you can share yours too...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

I can't stand the new FFB on this car, it just feels so light in the middle ... but anyway, i think we will see 1.50 -1.49 laps soon :D

7. If somebody drives 49, xxx i quit racing and go for something else.... :) do you have a descent setting so far?

8. Nope. Atze did 1,52,7 so... I don't think so.

Marc, how the hell did you reached 308km/h with this setup? It is impossible. I could not even reach 300. Either way, I am slower with your setup. Not my style or maybe I got use to mine too much.

9. This is my High downforce setting, Like i wrote in first post, drove 308 with modified Monza setting.... But only 1 tenth faster and no Chance of improving. Could you post yours, maybe I can get in another direction with this....

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  10. Of course. Maybe you can go faster with it then me :) So far I am in high 1,53.

Attached Files:

11. Tanks, will give it a try but it has to much backwing... Need something about 20 to go under 53

12. Yeah, I was doing 20 but I had to brake before Pouhon. But I had wrong heights. Right heights allow me to only lift a little bit.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Nothing so far , i am still trying to find good wings setups! haven't touched the other settings yet.

14. you need to run full wings in this car I ran a 1:36.1 on Silverstone gp with this setup try it :)

Attached Files:

15. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Thanks ,but it's not going to be fast on Spa !

General wisdom says that spa need 20% more aero than monza !

• Like Like x 1
  16. On other tracks i would say u are right, but here the straights are to long... Btw 36,1 would be Wr in Silverstone.. Where is the hotlap??? ;-)

17. not sure what rsr has to do with anything its just some third party app that only a small amout of users bother with why people look at it as the be all and end all is beyond me I no drivers who are much faster than those times you see on rsr they just don't care about it and neither do I anymore I used to add some times a while ago but then uninstalled it as it seems pointless

18. it will be fast on spa ive already tested it and its very good

19. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

How fast ? what's your PB ?

20. I tried the setup John and in spa it s not good at all for me, maybe you are fast with it but i can t unterstand how, I hardly get to 290 on the straight