Lotus Evora Shift bug (Logitech)

I am using a PC version with a Logitech G29 + shifter. All the cars that need to be shifted by shifter, the shift lever works and not the shift paddles. But not with the Evora's, here you can only switch with the paddle shifters. although the car only has one gearshift and the animation shows that. I wanted to change that but I can not find a "drivetrain".

Which Evora are you talking about for starters? Evora S is manual, GTE is automatc with paddles, the racing Evoras have sequential stick. How you shift depends on what transmission the car has

I've tried everything now.
Evora GTC: Shift paddles is OK, it works only with the paddle shifters.
Evora GTE: Shift paddles is OK, it works only with the paddle shifters.
Evora GTE Carbon: paddles is OK only works with the paddle shifters.
Evora S: Stick control is OK, even with stick control only.
Evora GX: stick shift is NOT OK, only works with paddles.
Evora GTX: stick shift is NOT OK, works only with paddles.

vVQNZkY.jpg

Or better to use Content Manager with it you can assign separate profile for every car (General, Sequental, With Kers e.t.c)
qFp5sbl.jpg

9JxItzy.jpg

U5PwG5H.jpg

I have everything set. All cars work, too. (Cars with stick shift can only be switched with this) as well as (cars with rocker switch can only be used with rocker switch). Only these two models (GX and GTX) have a stick shift, only the paddle shifters works.
g29.jpg

With different mods there is a file "drivetrain" in the folder "data". Here you can switch from stick shift to shift paddles, here also the driver animation changes.
0 = shift paddles
1 = stick shift

In the two Evora I find no such file it is all encrypted.
drivetrain.jpg

The driver reaching a shifter doesn't mean that the car is an H-pattern. Some cars in real life have sequential gearboxes, but without paddles. The shifter in that case looks like an H-pattern one, but only moves front-back. Push to downshift, pull to upshift.

For those kind of cars, you will not be able to use H-pattern in Assetto Corsa, even if the animation shows a shifter, because they are sequential gearbox cars.

Dear PhilS13,
Thank you for the information.
That this is a sequential gear I did not know.
Thanks, now it works.
Enclosed a picture of my H - shift lever conversion for sequential gear, this configuration I also use in GTR2.
Thank you and happy new year.
seq_shifter.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back