AC Lotus Evora GX @ Silverstone - Sat 23Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It is done my man:thumbsup:

Hey Convict @Andrew Scott this is the Chancer @Bobby Pennington here. I've watched the movie The Hunt For Red October like a bazillion times and as soon as I saw Ivan's name a few weeks ago.....well you know where this is going........"Crazy Ivan" has been born:D What do you think?

Ivan, sorry buddy, but you will get no say in this as it's all in good humor. We have so many nicknames in the US club that it will make your head swim. Here's some examples:

The man that got it all started -The Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom , Mr. Interior Minister @#SPMedia , The Gambler @MTBR2001 , Krazy German @Dirk Steffen , Mr. Ambassador and resident :alien: @Leprekaun , Widebody @Brandon Wright , Hot Lips @Brewer , Wiz and another resident :alien: @Wiz, Dirt Dog (Pickle Farmer) @raptor1958 , Cheeta (cheater because he uses VR:D) @singletonself and many many more. Some of us have stories, but the one thing we don't have is a choice in what we get labeled with. The more you fight it the more they double down:p:p:p Now I'm called all kinds of crap:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Welcome to club Hooligan where we take ourselves seriously:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: and the racing gets in the way:p:p:p:p
Hmmm, not sure Bobby, we have the Krazy German:rolleyes: but I guess Crazy Ivan suits, personally "Ivan the Terrible" was first thing that came to my mind:whistling::D:roflmao::roflmao:
Maybe we need to give it more time, see what's what before deciding on a nickname for Ivan;)

It is done my man:thumbsup:

Hey Convict @Andrew Scott this is the Chancer @Bobby Pennington here. I've watched the movie The Hunt For Red October like a bazillion times and as soon as I saw Ivan's name a few weeks ago.....well you know where this is going........"Crazy Ivan" has been born:D What do you think?

Ivan, sorry buddy, but you will get no say in this as it's all in good humor. We have so many nicknames in the US club that it will make your head swim. Here's some examples:

The man that got it all started -The Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom , Mr. Interior Minister @#SPMedia , The Gambler @MTBR2001 , Krazy German @Dirk Steffen , Mr. Ambassador and resident :alien: @Leprekaun , Widebody @Brandon Wright , Hot Lips @Brewer , Wiz and another resident :alien: @Wiz, Dirt Dog (Pickle Farmer) @raptor1958 , Cheeta (cheater because he uses VR:D) @singletonself and many many more. Some of us have stories, but the one thing we don't have is a choice in what we get labeled with. The more you fight it the more they double down:p:p:p Now I'm called all kinds of crap:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Welcome to club Hooligan where we take ourselves seriously:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: and the racing gets in the way:p:p:p:p
SO from now on, im the "crazy Ivan"?... it's ok. I'm crazy! :laugh::cautious: and im terrible too, at driving ! LOL, well if u said there's another one with "crazy" on his nick name, i'll be the "terrible", cuz u know Cheeki breeki!!

Your springs will be just fine, you'll worry about other aspects of vehicle dynamics when the gang hijacks your car during the race ...

1545132_606739852727262_2128052497_n_ohvne_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

I wish I could make this one for catching up guys but I am just too beat after this week - probably sleeping in.

Have fun guys!

giphy.gif

I wish I could make this one for catching up guys but I am just too beat after this week - probably sleeping in.

Have fun guys!
Wish you could too. You better get a lot of sleep???? Thursday night Oct. 5 (Fri. the 6th for Krazy German-Chinese guy and one Convict @Andrew Scott it will be Historic Night 60's LMP with the Ferrari 330 P4, Ford GT40, Porsche 908 LH @ Road America:D:D:D I had to give you plenty of warning so you can rest that knee, line things up at work, get a sitter for all your neighbors and then just drive your little heart out:D:D:D:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back