AC Lotus Evora GTC, 2 race@ Silverstone Int Mon 16th Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
These cars sure are fun and create pretty close races. But man, 1 wrong move and good luck catching up to the pack! Sry to Geof who went to the inside to take me on the last complex. You were so far on the left side of the track that none of my mirrors could pick you up. I didn't have a chance to let you inside. Thanks for waiting along for me!

Si, that's some rotten connection luck :[
Nice pass, but that's not how the over-under works though... :p
Thanks for the race guys!
~Bailey

Fun event, love the 2 heat format. :thumbsup:

I missed the "Int" part in the OP and built my setup for full layout, so the Practice session came as a bit of a shock to me. :roflmao: First race was a disaster, got caught in the usual first corner pile and later on got 3 or 4 penalties taking the back straigt entry too aggressively, running wide. Another shock was just seconds before the start of race 2, when I heard that the mandatory pitstop had been overruled. Fuel estimates weren't working so I quickly put "something" in the tank and ended up with 55 laps worth of gas. :D I had a ciggy break between races so my bad if it was mentioned during that.

Great 2nd race and result though, started in 5th and got the lead watching the top four crash each other out quite early and held it for a while. No chance against Akis eventually but I was really happy to finish 2nd and more importantly get a clean race, apart from a nasty divebomb for the lead from C.L. which luckily cost himself way more than me. :)

Reactions: Si
One of those races you just wan't to forget:cry:

Yeah, I know that feeling... I really f*/+# up your first race. Totally my fault. Sorry about that.

@Darien Bailey, seeing the replay, it's seems to be a race incident. Glad to have been able to stuck to the gentleman rules :).

@Si, thx for the race.
Don't forget to ask the technician to check also the wind tunnel and the roller bench.
To be sure...:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back