AC Lotus Evora GTC, 2 race@ Silverstone Int Mon 16th Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
sorry for my early exit, my ISP cut me off to test the line, looks like there is a problem at there end, and I have a technician coming tomorrow! Happy days hopefully as I have had this problem for months!

What kind of aero setup were you guys running? I had 1-8, and was really struggling down the straight, but was pretty much catching up lost time in turn one, and as the car was very stable under braking I could brake quite late in Stowe and Club which saved my butt a few times!
I actually tried to go with less downforce in the back, but after losing the rear 10 times in a row in turn 1 I gave up :p

What kind of aero setup were you guys running? I had 1-8, and was really struggling down the straight, but was pretty much catching up lost time in turn one, and as the car was very stable under braking I could brake quite late in Stowe and Club which saved my butt a few times!
I actually tried to go with less downforce in the back, but after losing the rear 10 times in a row in turn 1 I gave up :p
1-8, for me it let the car quite stable and wasn't that slow on the straights, since I was able to enter and exit the corners very fast.

I`m missed the practics (family staf). This style also held a race:confused:.
Abbey is the nightmare for me. Use 0/6 aero and 60 dif. but cant find the solution for that turn. Did you brake a litle there or yust dismiss acelerate for couple procent.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%