Lotus Elan @ Mont Tremblant 09 (Sprint/Feature) - Tue 4th Sept 2012

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: Lotus Elan
Track: Mont Tremblant 09 (Download) + Track Fix (Download)

Race1 - North Circuit
Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 16 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Race2 - GP Circuit
Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 ( 16 laps)

Note1: Default Vehicles & skins only.
Note2: Since the Simbin lobby is down we are still using the Altbierbude lobby. See here for information on how to switch lobby
Note3: Unzip the track fix file into your "GTL\GameData\Locations\MontTremblant09" folder and allow it to overwrite. This contains the fixed gbd files for all 3 tracks contained in the download.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Knut Omdal Tveito
  3. Rupe Wilson
  4. Jack Smith
  5. Senad Subasic
  6. Roland Warmenhoven
  7. Hans Sneep
  8. Martin Vrba
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Another good fun couple of races as usual:thumbsup: . No easy ones though... 1st race my pace was way off, and I finished 2nd last I think, which was were I belonged pace wise, just over 3 sec. behind Martin and Knut.
Per lap, that is.. :O_o:

This, combined with some sloppy driving and my inability to master 1st corner left me a lonely race, but but even without people around me negotiating this short layout was quite intense; no time to get bored.:D.

P2 and Q2 my single lap speed improved significantly, but in the race I still was unable to get the 1st corner right LOL. And after a collision with Jack who aimed to scare me I think (and succeeded :laugh: !) my car refused to take right hand corners like it used to, slowing me down somewhat.
That and some others dropping out made me finish... ehm... last. Definitiely had fun though, as the Elan is a little beast on this challenging track. Now I better go pickup some speed somewhere before next weeks league start, as probably I've been not racing for too long lately...

Thanks Stuart for this event, and thx all for racing, and Grats to Knut and Martin. CY next time!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back