Lotus E21 HD

At present, only the version of E21 with the registration(inscription) " KIMI " in was presented. I thus have to modify one of the highly-rated so that the name "Romain" appears, less ridiculous

In games(sets) you will have the car 7 and 8 with registration(inscription) " KIMI " and "Romain". He(it) have no possible to have a car with kimi and the other one with Roman
If you drive Kimi can have 7 on the car and KIMI on the high tex file and 8 and ROMAIN on the low tex file. And if you drive Romain can have 8 and ROMAIN on the high tex file and 7 and KIMI on the low res file. ;) Tried and works. You can make the both and everybody to rename the files as he wants, your files high and low are with the same measure. ;)

thanks for nice livery,warok! :)

Thank you, as usual the same nobody who thanks. Since January 30th, only 3 "thank you".

The marrussia will be very certainly my last publication (updated understood(included)), if I publish her(it).

One calculates over the last year, shows less than 3 % of thanking. This year meters to block(surround) my step allowed to make an account, but his(her,its) not of to change much.

People are too much to get tired for 10 seconds and one thank you. I shall too much be to tire to share my work once finity.

I am going to be a part as modder which(who) publishes in "Personal Career Helmet" "

" I publish not, it is for my career(quarry) a staff "

I shall post my work in "The W.I.P Thread " to make connaitre my progress(promotion) and I shall give my work only to certain member(limb) who will ask for it

And then insult, when we refuse a project, he(she,it) goes 5 min.

Ps: to post not of "thank you" after the message, the evil is already made

Thank you, as usual the same nobody who thanks. Since January 30th, only 3 "thank you".

The marrussia will be very certainly my last publication (updated understood(included)), if I publish her(it).

One calculates over the last year, shows less than 3 % of thanking. This year meters to block(surround) my step allowed to make an account, but his(her,its) not of to change much.

People are too much to get tired for 10 seconds and one thank you. I shall too much be to tire to share my work once finity.

I am going to be a part as modder which(who) publishes in "Personal Career Helmet" "

" I publish not, it is for my career(quarry) a staff "

I shall post my work in "The W.I.P Thread " to make connaitre my progress(promotion) and I shall give my work only to certain member(limb) who will ask for it

And then insult, when we refuse a project, he(she,it) goes 5 min.

Ps: to post not of "thank you" after the message, the evil is already made

This is not that, they do Like button and surely is 2-3 Skinner work on the same car... and get 3 skin of Marussia 2013 for exemple.... surely you get less thank because someone has made it before you.....I will never work on current or next yrs car skin just for that. so may be you need to work on something nobody else will work on it

This is not that, they do Like button and surely is 2-3 Skinner work on the same car... and get 3 skin of Marussia 2013 for exemple.... surely you get less thank because someone has made it before you.....I will never work on current or next yrs car skin just for that. so may be you need to work on something nobody else will work on it
Sadden, these calculate on the number of download and not on the number of post(post office). It is not new and it dates well before tone to arrive.

When you see only, approximately 20 persons different, who says thank you over 1700 in 2000 downloads.
The number of download is to consider because there was several put back(handed) in zero count(matter))

And the "truths" member(limb) not nothing to be afraid of

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back