Lotus E21 HD(Rian Speed)

Nice.

Missed something on the left of the car though. Well from the pics you have.....not sure about the actual file.

And there is one too many logos around the skirt of the car.

But love the work.

;)

And here we go! less than 48 hours and we have already five E21 from five different modders.Sorry guys,i had this one planned before the release of E21.:cry:

Absolutely done from scratch in 4096 X 4096 including carbon,steel nuts and specocc image ...and a big thanks to supla007 for his brilliant lotus template and ML for his 3d models.

Replaced "Kimi" with "Rexona" for using comfortably with both cars...if Lotus decides to put something else,i might think of an update.

Lotus E21 HD(Rian Speed)

I think the red have to be more brither, like "total" logo red tone, sorry bad english

001_medium.jpg

Something like this

The red is fine on the model. It's just the render....if you made the red brighter it would be almost pink in game.

Thanks very very much for your comments and feedbacks. :)

You use which software to have returned:rolleyes:

Keyshot 3 :sneaky:

Nice.

Missed something on the left of the car though. Well from the pics you have.....not sure about the actual file.

And there is one too many logos around the skirt of the car.

But love the work.

;)

Thanks :D and yes i have noticed what you have mentioned....limited image resources you know. :cautious:

I think the red have to be more brither, like "total" logo red tone, sorry bad english
Something like this

It is fine unless you aren't satisfied with it...i have used the same colour used by codemaster in their E20 original skin. Insert it in game,would look much better. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back