Resource icon

Skins Lotus E21 Gold Edition 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
supla007 submitted a new resource:

Golfinger's back! Lotus E21 golden edition - Lotus E21 golden edition

Hey guys!

Couldn't resist to make a 2013 golden version of the E21.
Due to the mapping and coding of this year's cars, a couple of logos cannot be added.
Some parts, especially the air intakes, cannot be painted black. They remain glossy

Anyways, this pack contains the DHD and HD versions. Just install the desired tex size into the lr2 folder. Furthermore, copy the materials.xml from the mc2 folder into the lr2 folder.

No idea why, but there are some ugly yellow edges around the matte logos...

Read more about this resource...

Looks like iphone 5s ;-)
iphone-5s-shop-le-monde-edit.jpg

DHD - double HD
One problem Supla, i guess you noticed it too. The car is way too shiny i gues you shouldn't made it that strong chrome effect. I was doing career in bahrain and the weather was clear and the car itself was lost in the reflection of sun. I couldn't even see properly the car. It was so shiny. Can you maybe decrease the reflection of the specocc color ?:) . I mean do it little darker white or close to grey. That should solve it i guess.

One problem Supla, i guess you noticed it too. The car is way too shiny i gues you shouldn't made it that strong chrome effect. I was doing career in bahrain and the weather was clear and the car itself was lost in the reflection of sun. I couldn't even see properly the car. It was so shiny. Can you maybe decrease the reflection of the specocc color ?:) . I mean do it little darker white or close to grey. That should solve it i guess.

Can you show me some screens? Then I could adjust the speccoc

Strange. What if you adjust the red channel of the speccoc a bit? Actually the speccoc is less shiny than the Macca one.
Problem is my photoshop doesn't support the DDS textures, tried installing the DDS plugin still don't work. I have a dds converter which converts DDS to BMP but it only can convert it to 2048x2048 at max so i would lose quality if i would overscale it to 4096 again that's why. I guess it wouldn't be a big deal to ask you to make it less chrome or shiny ?:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 494 39.2%