Lotus E20 F1 2012 3D model for F1 2011 (download)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here the 2 Pictures ingame. Sorry for the bad quality from the pictures :( How i say Stripes are ok they are low but to thick and the tires are how you see White. ingame its mix of White/Grey

Attachments

• 212.jpg
    212.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 374
  • 434.jpg
    434.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 373
Here the 2 Pictures ingame. Sorry for the bad quality from the pictures :( How i say Stripes are ok they are low but to thick and the tires are how you see White. ingame its mix of White/Grey
Oh no...i hv no idea what this is about...never even witness such thing....you did something wrong.

LOL i'm kinda used to the design now....be happy with what we hv right now...there will be time when u'll just miss Formula 1! FIA trying to introduce closed cockpits....I bet all the drivers and fans will leave except Grosjean and Maldonado...

They could just now turn to Le Mans series, they killed the open cockpits over there already.

I don't think there'll ever be closed cockpits in Formula 1, suppose especially Ferrari is gonna refuse that - and Ferrari always had a good hold on the FIA; if they said they'd quit if closed cockpits are the future, then Jean Todt just won't let them introduce the closed cockpits.

But looking at the Caparo T1 and some interesting concepts running around on the web, I think there'd actually be a future for a closed Formula 1.

To be honest, I actually pretty much like this kind of design - although I agree, it's not Formula 1 anymore.

Here's a Ferrari-lookalike (by the way: do you think anyone could build this one for rFactor? :D):
http://www.iacoski.com/wp-content/uploads/iacoski_ferrari_FX-i1_concept_KUB_1200px_RBG.jpg

There has also been this design:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JMz3zBuo-SI/UDZSWdXxn7I/AAAAAAAAR-8/uhnw5M47kP8/s1600/F1_2010_by_L_X.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 149 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%