Lotus Confident That Raikkonen Stays

Okay so there is actually no definitive statement from Kimi in there, just Gerard Lopez' wishful thinking. So far, Kimi's future is as open as it has always been. As a consequence, the title is completely misleading :thumbsdown:

To be fair, the title "Lotus Confident That Raikkonen Stays
" doesn't suggest or hint at anything definitive from Raikkonen himself as some have suggested. It's merely alluding to Lotus' confidence that Kimi will remain with them be it wishful thinking or otherwise.

The first paragraph does indeed imply Kimi will stay, until the part of..."according to team owner……" - suggesting this is still speculative and not concrete.

The relationship of the title to the body text is not misleading IMO.

Keep up the good work Dan Hawkins

To be fair, the title "Lotus Confident That Raikkonen Stays
" doesn't suggest or hint at anything definitive from Raikkonen himself as some have suggested. It's merely alluding to Lotus' confidence that Kimi will remain with them be it wishful thinking or otherwise.

The first paragraph does indeed imply Kimi will stay, until the part of..."according to team owner……" - suggesting this is still speculative and not concrete.

The relationship of the title to the body text is not misleading IMO.

Keep up the good work Dan Hawkins

He changed it, it was "Raikkonen to stay at Lotus next season" initially.

Chris Benham

Thanks mate, although it was changed from Raikkonen to Stay At Lotus Next Season..... But it keeps them all happy... But I would like to see some articles from the critics ;)

I'm up for constructive comments though and admit when I make a mistake... So yeah, this was my bad.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%