AC Lotus 98T @ Red Bull Ring (Austrian GP) - Sat 6th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey gents, just done a couple of laps practice at the ring in the 98t and I am not having any lap times recorded. It is just a continuously running clock. Anyone else experienced this or am I doing something wrong??
Jamie I just tried Tony's track and it works on my machine!!!
Arh you guys should be in software development to get just how incredibly funny I am:geek:
(what a knob).

@Jamie Pyatt
Hmmm, that's odd.
Make sure you've got the latest version (1.0), which is available in the top post next to the track name.

If you've already got the latest version, then I don't really know what's happening. I've not noticed any timing bugs with it :/

I haven't noticed that :O_o:

The kerbs are fairly aggressive, perhaps your car is too low? Might the floor be pinching on them when it bottoms out?

ummm, i was running the track in the wrong direction !!!!! Gee I was fast !!

That's just too funny :laugh:, strange thing is I went the wrong way the first time and within 5 seconds it spat me back to the pits for travelling in the wrong direction.

I had a run the other night on Tony's server and it's a really fun combo =D. One thing that's not working for me is the track map, anyone else?

I had a run the other night on Tony's server and it's a really fun combo =D. One thing that's not working for me is the track map, anyone else?
I was there too :D
But yes, my track map was out of position, so it was seeming working, just the track map line was not where it should have been

Does anyone know what the tire temp range should be on this car? Been using the exos range but wondering if they're getting too hot - getting around 120 on the rears.. Quite hard to be consistent with this car!

I was too hungover for this, it took me quite a while to get used to it, only in the final 10 or so laps I started getting the hang of it and I was going quicker and quicker. Too bad the race wasnt longer I was just starting to have fun when it ended :D
Being close to another car was very scary with the lag, cars jumping around triggered a reflex and made me crash several times :(

I was too hungover for this, it took me quite a while to get used to it, only in the final 10 or so laps I started getting the hang of it and I was going quicker and quicker. Too bad the race wasnt longer I was just starting to have fun when it ended :D
Being close to another car was very scary with the lag, cars jumping around triggered a reflex and made me crash several times :(

Ye I noticed, thanks for waiting btw.
I had a lot of fun, it was really stressful trying to catch up for 20 laps. Finally in the last lap taking Chris and Sun because they crashed out. Then in the last corner I lost it and Levi took my place back :roflmao:.
Thanks for organizing @Chris Stacey

Awesome battle Chris & Justin! Too bad I blew my engine hahaha, Congratz @Benni Strunk, you were insanely quick mate, I had a go into the second corner but that was way too risky haha

Thanks Chris, Tony & RD!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back