AC Lotus 98T @ Mugello - Sun 20th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well bit of a disaster for me, qualified 3rd but then didnt fill up with enough fuel and then anti-virus kept bugging me, so sorry for going 3 laps early...

That was an interesting race to say the least. Sorry to half the people of the grid for ramming you at some point of the race. Bailey said he's going to send me the bill, so just give me your paypal for reparations :p

Very hard to drive with 40-30 FPS drops, and Liviu, not nice how you crashed into me, ruined my race:thumbsdown:
Emil, i'm sorry. I was on the inside almost parallel to you, believing i can pass you safely at the corner, then i saw the car lag for like 2 seconds and we touched in the corner.
I was also crashed(crashed, not just bumped) two times pretty badly, but that didn't stop me and tried to focus on the race.

Very fun race for me.

Previously, I drove with the car on race setup (60% turbo, medium tires, high fuel) so took me by surprise how fast and difficult the thing goes on qualifying trim. I did not expend to much time for a grid position and concentrate to fine tune the setup for race.

Start was complicated, as warned, the track felt so different and with the heavy car on cold tires, took me some time to find a comfortable pace.
Was able to gain 3 positions on the first lap, and then went over attack by some fast drivers, with one had a very nice battle. Luckily for me, two of them crash each other, and while I was passed again a couple of times, I was able to pass back. I was kind of keeping with the leaders, but got too close to a lapped car on the fast esses and decided to leave the track instead of making contact, which gave me a penalty and lost a lot of time.
At some part of the race I made contact with a car exiting the pits. I apologise as I tried to take the optimal line and probably brake to early for his pace. On the other hand, I checked he leave the pits crossing the white line in an unsafe way. I suggest all must follow the proper way to drive all time.
I think was a bit conservative at the middle of the race, as at the final part I increase the turbo and was able to do much better lap times without any warning from the engine.

Good way to learn to drive this car. This track really allow it to stretch his legs.

Thanks all for a nice race

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing