AC Lotus 49 @ Monza 66 - Mon 19th May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i want to join ,but the password dont work here

Special Notes:
  • As long as written chat isn't available the use of Teamspeak is mandatory. If you can't join our Teamspeak channel and stay in it for this event please sign out in time.,
  • Book your slots in time from 18:00 GMT which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to book your slots on the servers. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 18:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • When You Enter A Passworded RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SERVER YOUR PROFILE NAME IN ASSETTO CORSA HAS TO MATCH YOUR REAL NAME YOU USED TO GET YOUR LICENCE. And only your real name no letters or numbers added please. there are no exception to this rule. If you are having problems with this, contact a member of staff before the event has started.
  • How to change your profile name CLICK HERE
  • Remember if you sign up and don't show up without signing out your name goes in the black book..Entry into the black book is not good for you licence. Already we have 31 drivers listed in this book,

Yeah, it was fun and i was quite happy with my lap times ...and through this 20 laps i also recognized where (i think) the missing time was lost...but I was not brave enough to risk more at this crucial sections ;-)
Still i am missing very much online experience because when i was able to overtake someone (due to their mistakes;)) i spun out 2 turn later because i thought i have to go extra fast now :rolleyes:
but you won´t get rid of me :D maybe on thursday i am back :ninja:

Can't believe I won that one, I don't know what happened the leader, I came across an accident on the last or 2nd last lap and went to 2nd but crossed the line in first. My main objective was to break into the 1:29s but chasing the fast guys at the front I took huge chunks out of my times because I got to see where they braked got down to a 29.5. My arms are still sore today, I'd love to get back in another race but I don't think I'm fit enough to play multiplayer every day. :(

Can't believe I won that one, I don't know what happened the leader, I came across an accident on the last or 2nd last lap and went to 2nd but crossed the line in first. My main objective was to break into the 1:29s but chasing the fast guys at the front I took huge chunks out of my times because I got to see where they braked got down to a 29.5. My arms are still sore today, I'd love to get back in another race but I don't think I'm fit enough to play multiplayer every day. :(

Akis kinda just lost it and I couldn't help crashing into him, but that made for some intense racing towards the end. Almost had you in that last corner.:D

It sure did, a friend of mine was watching over my shoulder and the two of us were screaming, my friend couldn't sit on his chair through the final corners.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%