1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Lotus 49 [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Lazarou, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

Lotus 49 - Classic for GSC

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 2
  2. wow, thanks! like this car quite a bit even though its a bit steep for me, should be interesting to see how it compares to AC & iR versions.
  3. drw

I installed the mod, but I can't load all the car because they are not listed in user interface or showroom. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance.
  4. I just tried the download and it installed fine and the car showed up in the Camaro class. Either try to d/l gain or d/l and extract to another folder and then copy the Gamedata folder to GSC and see if that helps.
  5. drw

[​IMG] I tried, but In the list of choice I can see only 4 cars. image can explane better. Anyway all the cars are into one folder.
  6. If I understand you then they are just individual skins for the one car the type 49. This car mod only features one car. That is how it should be mate.
  7. drw

ok. I thought possible to choice different skins. Thanks.
  8. Took it to the Nordschleife for a couple of laps. A real handful, an intense car to drive, but still manageable once you get to know it better. I suppose it simulates the rawness, intensity of racing back then and the skill needed to control it and drive it aggressively really well. :thumbsup:
  9. They were brave men in that era. Poor tyres, no downforce, poor brakes. It's a wonder any of them made it out alive. A lot more skill than we will ever have:).

I like the way you took it to the toughest circuit going! A real man.
  10. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.