AC Lotus 25 @ Monza '66 - Saturday January 16th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
great racing micheal ,tom and all, you were tantalising close all the time micheal just could not get you ,everytime i tried too push that little bit extra i would lose time so gave up on that idea , and stayed as calm as possible ,then i would gain a little then you would gain it back ,anyways cheers too chris and tony again

No idea how that happened still.

Looking at the replay it looked as though your right-side wheels dipped into the pavement for a second. I wonder if there is a hole in the mesh there.

great racing micheal ,tom and all, you were tantalising close all the time micheal just could not get you ,everytime i tried too push that little bit extra i would lose time so gave up on that idea , and stayed as calm as possible ,then i would gain a little then you would gain it back ,anyways cheers too chris and tony again

You were quicker than me into the heavy braking zones and out of the second lesmo so I couldn't afford to let you get close otherwise you would've just blasted past me down the straights. :redface:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back