AC Lotus 2-Eleven GT4 @ Vallelunga - Tuesday 26 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Akis

Over 9000
rd-211-val.jpg

Notes:

• If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT.
  • Join the server from 18:00 to 19:00 GMT
  • Password is sent via pm before the practice session.
Cars: Lotus 2-Eleven GT4

Track:
Vallelunga ( starting grip 94% )

Booking: No (pickup mode)
Practice: 18:00 GMT (1 hour)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15 GMT (19 Laps <40 minutes)

This race is premium only: More Information
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Last edited:
Sign me up please Akis! Barely driven these cars before, liking the mixing up of cars and tracks.

premium races are really sad...
Its €2.50 a month at the most expensive (monthly). How you can afford a modern computer, a wheel, assetto corsa and internet but not €2 a month I don't know lol, it's less than the price of a beer and worth every penny, and people take it more seriously as a result, the servers are top notch, the races/leagues are run professionally. Anyway, your loss :p, but would be nice to see you join, you won't regret it.

Last edited:
Since we are 4 till now, I will leave the server open to all premium members with the same password as teamspeak! Hope to get a full grid :D

Thanks for the race. I've really grown to hate this car, it just understeers like crazy. I had to get some unnatural steering angles on to get it to turn in at all and at times it seemed like the steering wheel had been replaced with an understeer device, the more I turned the worse it got. I had a good race with @brooptss though, I was able to get close halfway through and put some pressure on after he had some bad laps but I couldn't really do anything, he was much faster overall.

Nice race! Congrats @Akis and podium, class of your own! Haven't driven this car or track much at all, but settled in okay and happy with my improvement in pace towards the end. @Turk that was very enjoyable, we seemed very similar in pace, always great to have a nice battle like that. These races are doing good for my consistency, getting less tense as time goes on, relaxing a lot more under pressure. Thanks Akis!

Thanks guys for joining! I think these cars deserve more attention :)
I just don't understand them, maybe I just need to spend more time with them but I find driving them frustrating. It could also be a setup issue, maybe if I put more outside toe it would have solved some of the understeer?

I just don't understand them, maybe I just need to spend more time with them but I find driving them frustrating. It could also be a setup issue, maybe if I put more outside toe it would have solved some of the understeer?
The understeer can be neutralized with abrupt lift off at the corner entry.. That way you force it to become more neutral or to oversteer if you overdo it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%