AC Lotus 2/11 GT4 @ Imola - Fri 18/08/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me out, wont make it...
Sorry im out too... Shortest sign up in the history :p
Guys as i cant solve the issue with my pedals give my position to some1 else.
Sorry for the late post but i was hoping to solve it :(
sorry guys need to cancel for today wife wins :(
Sorry for late notice but I have to pull out as well :(
all out..

Huge crash on the start straight, got a bump and nearly got sick spinning at least 3 times - seems the car took up some engine damage or something else went wrong, had no power at all, 180km/h in 4th was max, 5th I could not use at all - had this happeing in singleplayer as well - tried a server exit and rejoined, no joy - as I was a very slow moving object, parked the Lotus in the pits :unsure:

Thanks anyway for setting up the event, the training for it was rather joyfull - got really used to the car and got a PB in quali - sadly no race at all this week :cry:

That was awesome fun. Pretty happy with 9th and had a number of really fun battles. The car took a lot of getting used to but actually it races really well once I got the hang of it. Started badly and lost places, but got more confidence as I went on, did a fun move passing 3 cars at once and worked up to the top 10 but then the tyres started to fade. Very enjoyable race, I'll be back for more.

Hrm, not sure what caused this, using CM, after the race I checked the axel settings for my throttle - and it was halfway bang in the middle, despite not being pressed at all - explains my massiv lack of speed at the start of the race - in quali it was perfectly fine, strange thing this!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%