Jarrod Crossley said:
You must setup port forwarding on your router and open these ports:

Internet:

TCP+UDP 48942 – 48957
UDP 26900-26907

LAN:

TCP+UDP 48942 - 48957
UDP 48958-48973

To find out specifically which steps you need to take on your particular modem/router you will need the manuel that came with it or check the manufacturers website for the info. If you can tell us what model of router you have someone may know more about it specifically.

I assume considering the model number that you get your broadband from Tiscali since the router is a variation of another model made specifically for them, unfortunately I don't know which model it is a variation for so am unable to find the info on the Siemans site to help. I have had a browse through Tiscalis support base and come up with some possible answers that may help you.

1) Stop your connection dropping when the software thinks it is idle.

http://uk-tiscali.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/uk_tiscali.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=75

2) Port Forwarding as described above.

The manual for the router which includes the instructions for port forwarding can be found here > http://uk-tiscali.custhelp.com/cgi-...ZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTAsMTAmcF9wcm9kcz0wJnBfY2F0cz0

unfortunately this is a very limited router and requires you to disable its internal firewall to use port forwarding. THIS CAN BE DANGEROUS. If you disable it make sure you have good firewalls enabled in windows and a high quality, up to date Virus & Web Defender suite (Norton is an example tho wouldn't be my first choice) is running on your machine.

• Fabiano França

Connection lost

Hi, I don't play on live always the connection lost.
This problem occurs with you?
My friends in Brazil has same problem...

• Luis Emerton

Multiplayer just doesnt work for me

Hey everyone, i join a game and it either just says "lost connection to host" after i pick a car or i actually make it into the game but everything plays at super speed then it says "lost connection to host"lol

I had this all last night,never got a full race,longest it lasted was 3-4 mins in race before connection lost,really bugging me as dont have problem with anything else
Details:-
UK
SKY BROADBAND 8mb
Netgear router
Wired
Xbox Elite

• Fabiano França

I had this all last night,never got a full race,longest it lasted was 3-4 mins in race before connection lost,really bugging me as dont have problem with anything else
Details:-
UK
SKY BROADBAND 8mb
Netgear router
Wired
Xbox Elite

I have a netgear wireless router too. I'll try connect my xbox directly in cable modem...

Hmmm something really weird just happened to me.

I was driving in Race 1 (out of 2) and at three quarters of the race the cars in front just stopped and then disappeared. I could carry on fine and all of a sudden the cars returned and disappeared again and stayed away completely.
I could still drive but got blue flag warnings in certain corners. Using the numpad + and - didn't help as the other drivers in the server seem to have frozen up completely.
When the race for the other drivers on TS finished I could still carry on.

To me it looked like i lost connection to the server but it didn't appear in my screen. Really strange stuff especially on a clean RACE install.

Edit: for some reason a RACE Series thread merged with a RACE Pro thread as you can see on the posts above. Just ignore:wink:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back