F1 2012 Losing saves after shutting down the pc

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Im really getting sick off this game and want my money back. After 3 save loses I don't want to do young driver test again and again. I read that this autosave issue have been repaired but seems not, or steam hasn't updated game if this, can someone explain where I can patch the game?

This issue was meant to be fixed in Patch 2.

Check out this thread to see the patch info, and how to check what version of the game you have installed (in red & blue writing near the top) :-

Patch Info Thread

If your game need patching or fixing due to missing files or corruption, then you need to verify your game cache. This ensures that you all the latest files, returning your to a standard fully patched install automatically, by downloading what's needed. If you have mods installed they WILL be overwritten.

Steam > Right Click on F1 2012 > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files

Unless you REAAAALLY need the cloud functionality for storing F1 2012 savegames, then the best thing you can do is to simply turn it off completely and that should rid you of any problems with savegame corruption.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%