• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Losail Track Mod 2017 1.1

Lighting and Textures mod

1. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +369
    Jonix submitted a new resource:

Losail Track Mod 2017 - Lighting and Textures mod

Read more about this resource...

• Love Love x 1
  2. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +369
    Due to the lack of interest I think I will stop sharing these mods. A lot of effort goes into this, and making a nice thread and video takes a little time which at this point I can spend in a different way

3. Mickajo

Mickajo

Ratings:
    +6
    Even if no many people answer to mod posts, there are a lot of them who actually enjoy it. You're really talented and that would be a shame if we don't get those great track mods anymore :(

4. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +942
    My problem is, where to put the mods so If I don't know then I can't download. Maybe there are others like me?

5. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +369
    I made it as simple as possible and even wrote the instructions..You have to extract the Losail.mix from the rar and put it inside folder MotoGP 17/Tracks/.. overwriting the default Losail.mix

I appreciate the kind comment, but I spend hours modifying tracks and people can't even find 30 seconds to leave a positive feedback. I'll keep doing tracks for myself without the hassle to post the mod everytime

6. Mickajo

Mickajo

Ratings:
    +6
    There is a quick tutorial in the mod's description and if you have problem, just ask!

7. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +942
    Thanks, this one was easy just a shame the other mods are more complicated

8. Giovaneveterano

Giovaneveterano
    Premium

Ratings:
    +439
    Mate, Milestone updated some tracks in the last update1. I'm not sure what's changes.
    It's sad :(

9. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +369
    Yeah they're different. No big deal really, I've already updated my mods but didn't release them. I've a big project in my mind..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Giovaneveterano

Giovaneveterano
    Premium

Ratings:
    +439
    Nice. I always used your track mods. The tracks look way better with your textures

11. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +369
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +369
    It doesn't take much to make them look better to be honest haha.

Anyway I've updated the mod for the track after the first patch. The two versions should work fine with any version of the game though.