• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Looking to upgrade my wheel...

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Daniel Faas, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Daniel Faas

Daniel Faas
    Mississippi River Pirate Premium

Ratings:
    +23
    Hey everyone looking for guidance on upgrading my wheel. I have been racing with a DFGT for a few years now and want something with a clutch but I am on a budget. I can save up for a little while but want a good value for a next step. any suggestions?

2. Christian Militzer

Christian Militzer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +64
    The way I went was to get some Fanatec CSR Elite pedals to match my DFGT wheel, and after 2 years or so upgraded to a T300 RS, keeping the Fanatec pedals. But there may be better ways, espeacially if you want to upgrade both wheel and pedals at once. I think there are some t300 sets out there which include 3 pedal sets. The other alternative would be a g29, but from what I've read I don't believe that the wheel is a big step forward from a DFGT.

3. Daniel Faas

Daniel Faas
    Mississippi River Pirate Premium

Ratings:
    +23
    Edit: Looked at CSR, not CSR Elite oops. Wish the standard pedals worked with a dfgt!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  4. Christian Militzer

Christian Militzer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +64
    Oh I see they changed their offers. I got the CSR elite for around 150 € some years ago. It doesn't seem like they sell the CSR pedals at all anymore. So maybe this would be something for you:

Lenkrad TM T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition
    http://www.thrustmaster.com/de_DE/presse/t300-ferrari-integral-racing-wheel-alcantara-edition