1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to upgrade my wheel...

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Daniel Faas, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Daniel Faas

Daniel Faas
    Mississippi River Pirate Premium

Ratings:
    +23
    Hey everyone looking for guidance on upgrading my wheel. I have been racing with a DFGT for a few years now and want something with a clutch but I am on a budget. I can save up for a little while but want a good value for a next step. any suggestions?

2. Christian Militzer

Christian Militzer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +62
    The way I went was to get some Fanatec CSR Elite pedals to match my DFGT wheel, and after 2 years or so upgraded to a T300 RS, keeping the Fanatec pedals. But there may be better ways, espeacially if you want to upgrade both wheel and pedals at once. I think there are some t300 sets out there which include 3 pedal sets. The other alternative would be a g29, but from what I've read I don't believe that the wheel is a big step forward from a DFGT.

3. Daniel Faas

Daniel Faas
    Mississippi River Pirate Premium

Ratings:
    +23
    Edit: Looked at CSR, not CSR Elite oops. Wish the standard pedals worked with a dfgt!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  4. Christian Militzer

Christian Militzer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +62
    Oh I see they changed their offers. I got the CSR elite for around 150 € some years ago. It doesn't seem like they sell the CSR pedals at all anymore. So maybe this would be something for you:

Lenkrad TM T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition
    http://www.thrustmaster.com/de_DE/presse/t300-ferrari-integral-racing-wheel-alcantara-edition