1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking To Join FSR

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Kyle Cardwell, Jul 30, 2014.

1. I'm looking to join fsr. My timezone is CST(Joliet,Illinois area) and I know its gmt but I'd like to know the dates,times for cst on practice,qualy and race. Also the server name and password if there is one. I also need help with this issue: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/24361-45-select-program-launch-action if someone can help me via teamviewer so I can mod rfactor 2 with isi's content and fsr content, be great.
  2. Nice to know you are interested. Some information can be found on the front page www.formula-simracing.net , more exactly about times and such here on GPCOS. Once you register to GPCOS and join a team and a league, you will know the exact passwords for events. Our practise server is open 24/7 with no password.
  3. ok, kool, but can you help me with that issue i linked? :(
  4. No, if it's not an FSR/rF2 issue it's not something I can really provide expert assistance on, you'll find better help elsewhere obviously.
  5. boo.
  6. Ur gonna be waking up at 6am like me buddy....
  7. You got pretty much the same problem as me. Something you could do is try to race in the ACE series, hours are a lot more North American friendly.
  8. KP2

great, i wouldnt mind joining that, I just signed up on the site. -Kyle Cardwell.