1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Looking To Join A Team In 2013.

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ryan Winsper, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Ryan Winsper

Ryan Winsper
    Origin Front Row Racing - Team Manager

Hey guys, I'm looking to join a team in 2013 I haven't played rFactor much before, but have been in leagues for F1 2010/11/12 and have been on iRacing over a year now I've done many different series, and have moved to open wheels recently (Indy Cars) now, I'm looking for the ''next level'' and would like to participate in next seasons championship, I'm not super fast but I'm no snail either, only finished downloading the Mod about an hour ago and am going to try it out tomorrow, I know that you're moving to rFactor 2 next season but thought it would be best to get a taste of how it was this past season, I've been watching the videos on YouTube for quite some while now and it looked pretty interesting and I thought, why not just give it a go. PM me any details if you have any offers thanks..
    Ryan.

Forgot to mention, a World Trophy team would probably be best.

2. Ryan Winsper

Ryan Winsper

I'll be setting a few laps on FSR later on today, and will be on maybe 5 different tracks, they will be.
    Silverstone
    Brazil
    Spa
    Korea or Abu Dhabi.
    Catalunya
    These will be with NO SETUP..
    This is really just in case a team would like to see what times I'm capable of before showing interest in me...
    I will post a new comment when I have updated the OP with my times...

3. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Good luck for finding a team!

4. 451 have a interest in you Ryan would would you like to become part of 451 Motorsports

5. Ryan Winsper

Ryan Winsper

Could anybody tell me how to stop the violent head shaking while in cockpit?