1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to come out of FM4 retirement

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Derek McCord, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Is there anybody on here that still races FM4? I am looking to come out of retirement and get back going. Unfortunately my file became corrupted and I have to start all over again. I am in North America if there is anybody in the EST time zone or near I would like to race online. Xbox gamertag: deedok
  2. Hey man I still play forza 4, I am big into tuning and really enjoy circuit racing and endurance racing if you want somebody to play with I'm always looking. My gamer tag is rumper390
  3. Friend me Derek, I'll send you some cash via resellable cars:

Xbox Tag: RKip455
  4. Hey. Still looking for competition? I am looking for a few guys to race against. Brand new to online but I have been offline FMS 4 for a few months. I know a few circuits and can't just go a a public lobby bc I get thrown on a track where I have never been. I need some time to learn a track I will race on. I am looking for clean racing in the cars that I drive (pretty much Lotus for B thru S and Ferrari for R classes). Am I in the right place?