• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Looking to come out of FM4 retirement

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Derek McCord, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Derek McCord

Derek McCord

Ratings:
    +2
    Is there anybody on here that still races FM4? I am looking to come out of retirement and get back going. Unfortunately my file became corrupted and I have to start all over again. I am in North America if there is anybody in the EST time zone or near I would like to race online. Xbox gamertag: deedok

2. Spencer rump

Spencer rump

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey man I still play forza 4, I am big into tuning and really enjoy circuit racing and endurance racing if you want somebody to play with I'm always looking. My gamer tag is rumper390

3. RKip455

RKip455

Ratings:
    +7
    Friend me Derek, I'll send you some cash via resellable cars:

Xbox Tag: RKip455

4. Blu Badger

Blu Badger

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey. Still looking for competition? I am looking for a few guys to race against. Brand new to online but I have been offline FMS 4 for a few months. I know a few circuits and can't just go a a public lobby bc I get thrown on a track where I have never been. I need some time to learn a track I will race on. I am looking for clean racing in the cars that I drive (pretty much Lotus for B thru S and Ferrari for R classes). Am I in the right place?