• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Looking to be a test driver...

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Patrick Gatewood, May 26, 2012.

1. Patrick Gatewood

Patrick Gatewood

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey i'm currently looking to be a test driver for any team that is currently looking for one. I'm pretty new to FSR and wanting to become a better driver. I'm in the process of learning setups and am trying to catch the pace of the drivers here. I figured being a test driver for a team would be the best place to start. I guess in a sense i'd be a part of the teams driver developement program. Haha! I'd love to eventually enter into WT and hopefully someday make it to WC. I plan on being dedicated and work hard. I think i'll be around for quite some time on FSR. I really like how everything is here and I love racing! So any team that could use help, and that wants to help me develope, please contact me either on this thread or send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ben Jacobs

Ben Jacobs

Ratings:
    +13
    Will reply to your PM shortly!

3. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    im nervous to post such a thing like this, but i will in time, best of luck Patrick, i hope in return i will get some luck towards the end of the season being a Test Driver or a driver next year.