1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

looking to add clean US region players to my friendlist

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Queirotacobell, Sep 21, 2011.

1. not sure if this is the place to add players.
    well i want to add people who race clean and dont want to race against dirty players online. plz add my gamertag and ill add you as well.

GT: Queirotacobell

2. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

3. are you on ps3?...i've got a group i run with on here (race department) and a group of close friends that runs seperately all located in the eastern timezone of the us...all fairly clean racers ...minus a few close incidents that are bound to happen in the heat of battle. we try to run a league type deal...if you get your license here we'd be more than happy to have ya race with us!

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Member Premium Member

5. I'd love to join you on PC, I'm mostly clean, all bets are off in the rain though, I can't seem to get the hang of that yet. (but i'll be so far behind you it won't matter in that case :cool:) My GFWL account is TheRealJohnRob, I applied a couple days ago and am waiting on getting a license so I can sign up for the club here, so hope to see you all on the track soon!

6. Hey Cody I play on PS3 and I'm looking for some U.S players. Add me

7. Get licensed man. compete with us. we are clean...or if u want i can do 1 vs 1. maybe share some data together. add me ^^ r3mxd

8. I just might do that Diego. I am not Amercian, but anyhow.

9. tried to play a few races tonight and kept running into kids/idiots playing bumpercars. So frustrating :-( add me on PS3! :
    Nyyte
    North America, West Coast.

10. yea i'll add you, I usually play between 2 and 7 pm EST or GMT - 5hrs. And like I said I'm just waiting to get my license, I've already applied so hopefully it'll go thru before the EU release day, and hopefully I can officially be a part of the F1 2011 racing club, I don't think i'm ready for a full on league at this point

11. east coast here, killadan2009 is the tag

12. Mexico over here. GT: nachirri

13. wayfastwhitey26 psn id...add me shoot me a msg on there...i'll race with ya boys when im on....as for a league...i will be hosting a us league through rd so...get your licence...and check the league forum for more info

14. I normally only play on weekends, but you can add me as well. (Scythe_55 on PSN)