F1 2011 looking to add clean US region players to my friendlist

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
not sure if this is the place to add players.
well i want to add people who race clean and dont want to race against dirty players online. plz add my gamertag and ill add you as well.

GT: Queirotacobell

are you on ps3?...i've got a group i run with on here (race department) and a group of close friends that runs seperately all located in the eastern timezone of the us...all fairly clean racers ...minus a few close incidents that are bound to happen in the heat of battle. we try to run a league type deal...if you get your license here we'd be more than happy to have ya race with us!

I'd love to join you on PC, I'm mostly clean, all bets are off in the rain though, I can't seem to get the hang of that yet. (but i'll be so far behind you it won't matter in that case :cool:) My GFWL account is TheRealJohnRob, I applied a couple days ago and am waiting on getting a license so I can sign up for the club here, so hope to see you all on the track soon!

Get licensed man. compete with us. we are clean...or if u want i can do 1 vs 1. maybe share some data together. add me ^^ r3mxd

yea i'll add you, I usually play between 2 and 7 pm EST or GMT - 5hrs. And like I said I'm just waiting to get my license, I've already applied so hopefully it'll go thru before the EU release day, and hopefully I can officially be a part of the F1 2011 racing club, I don't think i'm ready for a full on league at this point

wayfastwhitey26 psn id...add me shoot me a msg on there...i'll race with ya boys when im on....as for a league...i will be hosting a us league through rd so...get your licence...and check the league forum for more info

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back