1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking left and right in GSC 2012

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Stelios, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Stelios

Premium Member

Hello everyone.
    Since i currently only have 1 monitor to race, i was thinking of hooking up my trackIR in order to be able to look left and right out of my windows while racing. Has any1 tried this method? I was thinking of having the trackIR disabled and by pushing a button enable it and look left and right. This would stop trackIR working all the time and picking up all my movements, confusing me with constant camera movement.
    What do you think? If you have any better suggestions for looking left and right (for people trying to overtake you) please let me know.
  2. There are actual "look left" and "look right" functions you can map to keys/buttons in the controller options. Might be a little more straightforward.
  3. Stelios

Premium Member

Yes i know, but as i have only 2 buttons on my wheel (g25) its going to be a bit difficult to reach out for my keyboard during racing!
  4. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

if you are looking for add extra button or switch you can buy this stuff : http://www.leobodnar.com/products/BU0836/, i got one and it works well and very easy to install. You can configure it as you wish.
  5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

You know that you can adjust Track IR to make it less sensitive around the centre. So minor head movements are not triggering the actual head turn.

Check the manual about adjusting the curve ..... in x,y,z

Manual Download Page